2009年7月13日月曜日

==== About ====

Finally after juggling around a few host I decide to give blogger another last try...
So I'm here testing out on my first post...

====Profile====
Miyo (No reason, I just like the way it sounds.. heh..)
Spending nearly 4 years in Tokyo where it has became my 2nd home.
Now back in sunny hometown slogging the life of an OL.. lol..
English preferred... but Chinese or Japanese are fine too.
I tend to mix Japanese with English or Chinese... (^_^;)
Beginning the journey of a new language learning ....

===プロフィル===
Miyo (あだな)
3年半以上東京に住んでました~
今帰国して、OLの生活しています...(>_<)
基本は英語で...中国語と日本語でもオッケーです!
でも大体日本語と混ぜて書きます~(^_^;)
最近新しいランゲージを勉強始めた...(頑張ります!)

==== URL ====
Well, the name come from mine and "someone else" .. lol..
I have no idea what to use so I just thought of using both of our last names.. XD
They sound the same but spelt differently..
As of now, I ain't really a fan of his.. yet... lol..
I'm more into the Japanese scene.. and I have practically no idea on the Korean side.
But since I have stepped onto the path of Korean language, I thought it would be a great idea to have someone to concentrate on to improve my studies.
It works well when I'm studying Japanese so I suppose this might work for the Hangul too...lol.

==== Jun or Joong ?? ====
I thought I should have something related to me. lol..
So I choose "Jun", because it's part of my name.
Coincidentally, most of the artiste I have interest have a "Jun" in their names as well.
In this case, it's just the same pronounciation.. (^_^;)
Like everyone, I came across him while watching Hana Yori Dango.
But at that time, the guy acting as "Sojiro" was the one who caught my attention.. lol..
Maybe I'll put him up for my next header pic.. XP
Anyway.... I went looking for more info but somehow there are more info of "Rui" than "Sojiro".
So I ended up reading more on "Rui".. and his group...
Seems like they already had some activties while I was in Japan but I suppose I'm too occupied with the Japanese scene to notice them. lol..

==== Hangul ====
I seldom watch Korean dramas, as I never like the way they sound..
So I pretty selective when I do watch...
While watching Hana Yori Dango.. it just dawned on me that I had enough of not being able to understand and relying on the subtitles. And some of the subtitles are probably not accurate in the translation... >_<
I had studied Hangul for half a year in Japan. But I just slept throughout the lessons as I really have no interest and could not understand at all...
先生のせいかな?(^_^;)
Nothing went into my head... but at least she passed me and I got my credits.. XP
So I went on researching on schools that are available for Hangul courses and after deciding on one, I signed up for the next upcoming course....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿